You are contemplating the necessity of premarital counseling with everything else you have to do to prepare for the wedding. Below are some statistical findings to consider.
The Health Resource Fund Organization shared the following benefits of Pre-Marital Counseling:
- The average wedding will cost $12,000-15,000. Premarital counseling costs 1-2% of this amount.
- The median amount of time that a couple spent in premarital counseling before getting married: 8 hours.
- A happy marriage is one of the most important life objectives for 93% of Americans.
- Couples who underwent counseling before their wedding had a 30% higher marital success rate than those who did not.
- In most counties in Georgia, if you complete Pre-Marital Counseling, you may receive a discount on your marriage license.
It’s great to plan the wedding, but it’s crucial that you plan for your married life together. This is the time to examine the deep questions and become equipped with the tools for success.
Dr. Jumie Duduyemi is a certified SYMBIS Trainer (Strengthen Your Marriage Before It Starts). She has worked with couples preparing for their first marriage as well as those who were remarrying.
SYMBIS was created by New York Times best-selling authors, Drs. Les & Leslie Parrott. They are also the authors of the book Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts, used by over a million couples.
This package includes a 300-question assessment that can be completed in 30-minutes. The assessment will give you a 15-page personalized report.
Topics we will cover include:
- Marriage Mindset
- Caution flags
- Social Support
- In-law relationships
- And more…
This package includes:
- The SYMBIS Assessment.
- Debrief Intensive – The sessions will review the results and develop strategies for marriage success.
*Note: PreMarital Counseling is a self-pay service and not covered by insurance.
Call today at (678) 599-3942 or schedule a free 15-minute phone consultation online.